Monday, March 5, 2012

Ready for some action

Some pretty good news:

I am taking a 3 months break away from work, to work full time on TUIM ! I am currently digging through forums to get as much tech infos on the software I am using to create my game ( MMF2). Trying to optimize my game as much as I can.

Someone is developping an exporter tool for MMF2 for mac and linux ! Also it seems a port for XNA is coming ! These are awesome news, since my game is only windows compatible for now I cant get that many people to play it. My goal is still to keep the final game free or very very cheap, I just want as many people as possible to be able to play it.

TUIM is now using direct X and is running a lot smoother.

Also, the Game Developper Conference is happening 15 minutes away from my house and its awesome.

Like Pokey would say: HURRAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment